Thursday, March 19, 2009

Guess who I bumped into last night....


So my friend David who was an actor in my film invited me to Hollywood last night as a guest to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. There we got to meet the entire cast and creative team of one of my favorite shows of all time, THE OFFICE. It was way cool! Andy Richter was there as the Host and moderator. I got to see an episode that hasn't aired yet. I got to learn all about the show and the process from start to finish, got to learn some secrets (ie. Holly will be back for the season finale!) it was a super cool!

Best of all, I got to meet the cast, check it out!

10 comments:

  1. So, as the wife of your cousin...that makes me famous and jealous. I love the Office. I am pretty sure I love it more than you do. It shoulda been me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Drew. How come I never get to do cool stuff like that? The closest I've gotten to a celebrity was when Jesse lip synced to Ozzy Osbourne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lovin the buddy shot with you and Steve. I'll take your word for it that you didn't photoshop yourself into those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beyond cool. I'm like... ugh... aaaargh.... oh man... SOOOO jealous. LUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Fun! It's fun to bump into a group that you'd actually want to take photos with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy...how are ya? It's been a while...I found your blog on your sister's blog. I heard about your big movie, good luck on that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "friend" is way cool and you are way lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! My heart was literately pounding as I scrolled down through your pictures. Is Jim as sexy in person as he is on TV. I would die!

    ReplyDelete
  9. coooooooooooolllllllllllll!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete