Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prestons New Haircut & Another Recipe

February 20th, 2009

One thing I love about Andy is that he cuts his own hair and he's really good at it too!  Now, as you may have noticed our little man has been looking a little beach bum-ish lately.  I happen to like the long hair look but his was just getting way out of hand.  SO... my amazingly talented husband gave him a much needed haircut.

During:
(He couldn't move his hands so I had to keep hand feeding him cereal to keep him from moving.  He thought it was funny and smiled at each bite)


After:

I can't believe how much different he looks now!  Much older, for sure.  I really like it!

Also today, I made Chicken Enchiladas.  Very Yummy!  It's an old family recipe.  I've written down this recipe so many times and repeatedly lost it so I figured this would be a good opportunity to not only share it but to put it somewhere I can find the next time I want to make it.

2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
2 chicken breasts; boiled & shredded or 1 can chicken
1 small can diced mild green chilies
Tortillas
Cheddar cheese

Combine the soup, sour cream, chilies, and shredded chicken.  Spread butter on the corn tortillas and warm on a frying pan until they are soft.  Coat the bottom and sides of a casserole dish with a light layer of the sauce.  Spread about 2 heaping spoonful of the sauce across the center of each tortilla.  Roll them up and lay them side-by-side in the dish.  When the dish is full spread the remaining sauce over the top.  Cover with the cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted.

1 comment: