Friday, July 6, 2007

Aubrey Fern


This past Sunday, July 1st 2007, the youngest of my 8 nieces was blessed. Her full name is Aubrey Fern Mansius. She was born on April 26, 2007 and is my older sister, Nichole's, 3rd child. She is the cutest little baby ever. It was such a wonderful experience to be there for her on such a special day and to witness such a sweet blessing given to her from her father. It was also a great opportunity to spend some quality time with family to celebrate. She's just a baby now but I hope that she always knows that she has so many people that love her; her mom and dad, brother and sister, grandmas and grandpas, aunts (including myself) and uncles, and most importantly her Father in Heaven. I just know that she will have a fulfilling life and that she will accomplish great things. She is such a sweet little baby and I am proud to say that I'm her aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment