Saturday, September 5, 2009

1968 HONDA CT-90

YAY!  I finally got the bike I've always wanted.  The dream started years ago when I was about 11 or 12 when my Grandpa let me ride his little Honda motorcycle.  I was so hooked!  To this day I remember that experience.  I remember being so naive and bold that I actually asked my Grandpa if I could have it.  To this day I still can't believe I asked him that :)

Unfortunately I never did get that bike but Andy told my story to my brother in law Tim who years ago had his own Grandpa's bike handed down to him.  Well, Tim is awesome and he gave the bike to Andy and I.  I am so excited about it!  It's a 1968 Honda CT-90.  It doesn't run anymore and needs quite a bit of work but I can't wait to fix it up and ride it around.  It's such a wonderful family heirloom that I will definitely keep in the family.

I figure I'll make updates when I start getting things going on it.  I've checked out some books from the library and asked around to my motorcycle savvy friends and I'm super excited to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment