Saturday, June 4, 2011

Los Angeles Temple

April 6, 2011~

Andrew and his team had to go to L.A. for the day and my parents just so happened to have a temple trip planned the same day so I decided to tag along.  My dad volunteered to watch the kids while my mom and I went through a session.  It had been a while since I'd attended the temple so it was a major blessing and an even bigger blessing to do the work for someone near and dear to my heart, my Granny Great, Claire Dansby.

Afterwards we took the opportunity to visit and take some family pictures on the temple grounds.

 Mother, daughter & granddaughter

 
 Preston loves his Grandpa.

Beautiful blue eyes.
 
 Dad's talking to the kids setting up my next shot.

Evelyn and Preston in front of the beautiful Los Angeles temple.

Family picture with my mom and dad. 

Speaking of the temple, my parents recently accepted the calling to be temple workers!  I'm so proud of them.  They work the 3rd week of every month, the same as Andrew Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment