Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rick's Wedding

My cousin Rick was sealed on May 22, 2010 in the Los Angeles LDS temple.  My mom's entire family came to the temple and it was such a neat experience to see everyone together.  Rick was one of my closest cousins growing up and it was a proud moment to watch him be sealed to the love of his life for time and all eternity.  :Preston took this picture sitting on my shoulders :)  My cousin Rick and his new bride with her family.  That's my Grandma Nelson at the bottom left smiling at Preston:

  The night prior to the sealing we stayed at the temple apartments and I took the girls, Evelyn and Eliza, for a quiet walk around the temple.  Andrew and I did this the night before our sealing so it was sentimental and a nice experience walking with them and talking about the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment