Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to Blogging

The last time I blogged was back in June and I evidently didn't even have time to add the final photo and publish it.  That is so sad.  Well, here it is October and I think I'm going to give it another try!  I'm not making any promises but I'll give it my best shot.  Grandma requested pictures of the kids so there will definitely be lots of those soon to come.


Wow, so I just made a list of all the things I want to write about and the count is 26!  I may need to narrow those down.  I apologize for things being so backdated but you'll just have to deal with it ;)  We've had quite a lot going on these past several months and I'm excited to share our accomplishments and experiences with all of you (my friends and family).  If you will, I'm going to jump in my time machine now and attempt to remember what happened between June and now and fill the huge gaping hole in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment