Sunday, April 20, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

In true St. Patrick's day style Andy and I went to a bar.

March 17, 2008

Being that it was my very first time at a bar I have to say that it was exactly how I always thought it would be like. Also, as much as I know you all want to hear about all the drinks and the crazy wild dancing we did, I'll have to disappoint you. Actually, Fish Lips (the bar) was previewing some of Hectic Films' new shorts and since Andy had a huge roll in making one of them we decided to stop in to make an appearance and hopefully see the film. We got there pretty dang early and I was surprised to see how many people were already there. I guess as a non-drinker I've always underestimated how big of a holiday St. Patrick's day is. The good thing is that Hectic Films got some really great exposure and I had an awesome time too! I finally got a chance to meet all of the Hectic Films guys that Andy's spent so much time with and we actually got to stay just long enough to see the short film/ music video that Andy and his new business partner came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment