Monday, December 3, 2007

New blogger!

I am thrilled to announce that my Grandma has joined the blogging community! She's been reading our blogs for a little while now and just decided she wanted to join in on the fun. Can you believe that? And she says she's not a computer person. I am very excited for her! She has some of the most incredible stories and I for one can't wait to read them.

Since I'm already on the subject of Grandma I just wanted to give a big THANK YOU shout out to her for giving the kids some much needed new toys. Evelyn got a super cute little kitchen set up which she was so excited about that she couldn't even wait until we got it in the house. Preston got a new sit-in play set. They really love their new toys! My grandparents also came down and helped me rearrange my living room and Evelyn's bedroom which was a huge help. Andy & I have absolutely NO creativity as far as decorating goes so it was nice to get that taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. I got to see the toy that Preston was in and I thought he would look cute in that. So you rearranged your front room and Evey's bedroom? Thats neat but where are the pictures? Grandma's good at the decorating. Its too bad that you and I didn't get that talent from her.

    ReplyDelete