Saturday, August 21, 2010

My baby boy turned 3!

August 21st, 2010~

Preston is getting to be such a big boy and I love him so much.  For his birthday we went to Tehachapi and my parents had already planned out this fun little trip to the park with lunch and cake included.  My parents are seriously the best!  My sister and her family, my Grandparents and my brother Scott were in town for a couple days so it was the perfect time to get together.

Preston getting ready to blow out the candles on his birthday cake made special for him by his Grandma.  She even let him lick the chocolate frosting off the spatula after she frosted it!


 The kids hadn't seen each other in a couple months 
so it was a very happy reunion for them.  
Joshua (6), Evelyn (4), Eliza (4), Lilly (10 months),
Aubrey (3) and Preston (Just turned 3).

Evelyn with her cousin Eliza.

 Preston even got a special birthday hug from his cousin Aubrey.  It was so sweet to watch these two bond that day.  They played with each other the entire day... swinging on the swings and going down the slide together :)


Me with the birthday boy!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Oh yay it's me mom Evelyn I'm on my tablet right now! Im 11 now for anybody wondedering! I was so cute when I was 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Oh yay it's me mom Evelyn I'm on my tablet right now! Im 11 now for anybody wondedering! I was so cute when I was 4!

    ReplyDelete