Monday, November 10, 2008

Disney on Ice

Andy and I have decided that as parents we want to expose our kids to as much good stuff as we possibly can so that they can experience and learn as much as they can... (or at least that's what we tell ourselves so we can take them places)... hence the happiest day of Evelyn's little life thus far.  October 3rd, we took them to go see Disney on Ice at the Rabobank Arena.  She was so happy!  She loves anything Princess.  It all started the day I let her pick out her own pair of shoes and it's grown everyday since.  She still asks me every time she wears them "Do you like my princess shoes?".  During the show Evelyn sat on Andy's lap.  She was so grateful that every few minutes she would give her daddy a little peck on the cheek.  Preston loved the show too.  He couldn't stop watching, people would walk in front of us and he would crane his neck to look around them.  It was so cute.  He refused to relax and sit back until the last little bit when he finally fell asleep (I should mention that it was almost an hour after bedtime).  Every day since Evelyn won't stop telling me "Mom, I want to go again to Disneyland!".  To passify her Andy promised her that we would go to the actual Disneyland on my birthday which of course isn't until February.  So now instead she wakes up every morning expecting that this day will be my birthday.  I can't tell you how many times I've had the Happy Birthday song sung to me in the past few weeks.  It's great! 

I'm on a roll- 4 posts in 1 week!  And I have the laptop all day today so stay tuned.  Maybe I'll even get Halloween up today.  BTW, I'm totally down for a family run but try not to make me look too bad when you guys kick my butt.

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go to Disney on ice! My boyers wouldn't go for it tho.

    ReplyDelete