Friday, March 7, 2008

Mom & Dad


The next and last birthday of the month was my mom's birthday on the 28th of February. Since my dear old dad also celebrated his birthday last month (on the 12th) I thought I'd wish them both a combined belated Happy Birthday. I have to start out by saying that I have THE best parents in the whole world. I love them so much and appreciate everything that they have ever done for me. Now that I've had two kids of my own I'm realizing more and more just how much they mean to me. I owe a lot to them. They did a terrific job raising us kids. I base most, if not all, of my parenting style on the way they raised me. They are two of the greatest examples that I have in my life and they're also two of my best friends. I am so very lucky to have them as my parents and grandparents to my children. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment