Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finally gave Preston the boot

March 14, 2008~

Ever since Preston was born he has been sharing a room with us and he has been the WORST sleeper. I'll admit I was pretty spoiled with Evelyn. By the time she was 2 months she was only getting up maybe one time a night and by only 4-5 months she was sleeping through the night. On top of that she would sleep in until like 10:00 or 11:00 in the morning but with Preston I haven't had one good night of sleep in the 6 1/2 months that he has been born, that is until Friday night. After everyone constantly telling me that I should just move him into another room I finally listened. We put him in the farthest room possible from our bedroom and closed all the doors. Success! I was an idiot not to listen to everyone sooner. The first night he got up once. I got up, fed him and he went straight back to sleep no problem. The very next night he got up once but went back to sleep in a matter of minutes. Pretty soon he'll be sleeping through the night and I can finally get some sleep again!

No comments:

Post a Comment