Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Aerial Cinematography


The business has been progressing wonderfully.  I can't say enough how blessed we are for it's continued success!  Although that success hasn't come without a lot of hard work on Andrew's part.  He continues to work hard every day running the day to day operations and constantly coming up with new and innovative ways to improve upon it.  Some of his ideas, I'll admit are questionable coming from a wife's perspective, however he never fails to amaze me by the success of his seemingly "out there" innovations.

His latest and greatest idea is aerial cinematography.  HDM made quite possibly it's largest investment in it's history by purchasing a hexicopter.  Now I won't pretend I know anything about it other than the fact that it's pretty neat and the team appropriately nicknamed it "Scylla" after the Greek mythical monster with 6 heads.  Despite a few setbacks it's been great!  We even welcomed a new member to our team; Kyle, a world class competition R/C pilot.  I'm thinking this might just be the thing that opens doors and REALLY sets us apart!

Click HERE to see Scylla in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment