Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HDM's new blog & kid/pet pictures

First I wanted to start off writing this blog thanking everyone for posting HDM's website link on your pages.  You all are amazing!  Since Google and Blogger are partners any links found on blogs hold some pretty good weight.  Andy completely revised our site recently so that combined with your links have moved us up a lot already. So thank you! And as I promised before if anyone has a website to promote I'd be happy to add a link on my page. Just email me at amber at higherdefinitionmedia dot com.

Also as I mentioned, Andy completely updated the Higher Definition Media website and one cool feature that it has now is a built in blog.  So if your interested in local films, keeping up with the business, and/or watching Andy's new videos feel free to check it out and add it to your blog list.  HDM's Blog

Now that that's over I've got some pictures for you!  The kids and I had a little outing with the pets.  I didn't mean for it to turn into a photoshoot but I had my Iphone on me so I figured I'd snap a few.  Our bunnys name is Buttercup and our turtles name is Dmitri.  It's true, we have a tortoise and a hare.

No comments:

Post a Comment