Thursday, April 23, 2009

Help us name our pet rabbit!!!!

Ok, so some of you know that this Easter Evelyn and Preston got a cute pet rabbit from my mom, their Grandma Waite. So now our kids have a pet tortoise and a hair... interesting combination wouldn't you agree? Anyway, Amber and I cannot agree on a name for it... that's where you come in, our blog readers! The one thing Amber and I did agree on was that we would name the rabbit whatever name you guys came up with that gets the most votes... no matter what it turns out to be. So get creative... give us your names, then we'll have a vote on the next post.

Some things to keep in mind:
1. Not that it should matter, but it's a girl rabbit.
2. It's our kids' pet.
3. Although Amber and our kids LOVE it to death, I don't care for it all that much.

15 comments:

  1. Stew! That way if it doesn't work out and you have to end up eating it and the kids ask you what's for dinner you can say Stew. See Win/Win. Mmmm Rabbit Stew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name it P.A.N. (Pets Are Nightmares)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like David's suggestion.
    or
    Maybe Pellet? For all those little balls that thing is gonna poop out everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep thinking Conj or Connie...that pink eye is pretty dominant. :-)


    (for conjunctivitis)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl...mmmm...no contest, must be named Beatrix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. shomonique! is my #2 but so far you have two votes for steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like a Fiver to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Remember the two black bunnies that Mom and Dad got us for Easter and they were named Tyrone and Shaniqua, or something like that?

    DON'T let your kids name it because then they are even more attached to it when it hops out on the highway and gets killed.

    Since "Steve" has gotten the most votes and the bunny is actually a girl, name it Stevie--after Stevie Nicks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My pet bunny when I WAS A KID WAS NAMED: Sugar! I vote Sugar because she is white and oh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stew was a pretty clever choice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Tim, I like "STEW"

    ReplyDelete
  12. STEEEEEW!

    That is both Scotty and Molly

    ReplyDelete