Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Birthday's Coming!

When does everyone start to get excited about their birthdays? A week before, a month before or do you just look forward to it all year around? For me, I can never seem to get excited about my birthday until I physically see the date on something like for example an expiration date. It sounds strange I know and honestly I just can't figure it out but it happens every year. 2-3 weeks prior to my birthday I see the date and then start to get excited. Anyway, the reason I'm bringing this up today of all days is because... IT happened! Last night I bought a carton of eggs which just so happen to expire on MY birthday. Only 2 1/2 weeks to go!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you aren't getting your hopes up for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. You're such a dork! (I do the same thing though... shhh).

    ReplyDelete